Monday, October 26, 2009

Twilight Jokes!

How do you stop Jacob Black from attacking you?You pick up a stick, throw it and yell 'fetch'!

Rosalie Hale was told to find something just as or more beautiful then herself.She came back with a mirror...

How do you irritate Edward Cullen?Buy him a dog and call it Jacob!

Bella: You're pale white and ice cold...I know what you are. Edward: Say it. Say it! Bella: Vanilla Ice Cream

I poured glitter on my boyfriend so that he would look like Edward Cullen.

When life gives you lemons, throw them back and demand Edward Cullen!!

Mean while ina town named spoons...

These are soooooo funy, alothough thay arn't my jokes... here is the like to the websight.
http://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/160867-twilight-jokes-and-funny-twilight-pics

Sorry I haven't posted anything in a while I have been out of town, and out of reach of my laptop, sooooo this shound make up for m enot being her... again these aren't my jokes but they are still funny, the like to the websight I got them from is above... no credit me!!!

1 comment: